RealTrending, the podcast of Real Trends, a publishing and communications company considered to be a leading source of information on the residential real estate industry, featured Josh Harley, CEO of Fathom Holdings, to share the Company growth strategy, including plans to dominate the national portal scene by leveraging the power of technology and LiveBy data.
Here are some key takeaways:
- Agents need to stop paying high broker splits and start investing more money in growing their businesses.
- Taking a company public is hard. Like really hard. Josh explains why and how Fathom managed to do it successfully.
- Lead generation, data science, and technology need to be part of the future.
- If we don’t improve the industry from within, outsiders will attempt to disrupt and replace us.
- Agents who provide excellent customer service to their clients will do so by building strong relationships with title, mortgage, and insurance to provide a true end-to-end experience.
- There are lots of exciting things in the works at Fathom!
Listen to the entire podcast HERE.
More in Company News
Fathom’s LiveBy Named to Tech 200 List for 2nd Year in a Row
May 23, 2023
Fathom Holdings: A Resilient Performer in the Real Estate Market
May 11, 2023
Latest on the Blog
Curtis Peterson: From Baseball to Real Estate Success
June 1, 2023
A Real Estate Market Perspective: Navigating Mortgage Rate Forecasts
May 30, 2023