District Director Gail Ailor and her Richmond-based Fathom Realty agents created a Lemonade Stand fundraiser supporting the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®. Helping miracles happen for sick children in their community, the Fathom team raised $2700.00 over a July weekend with every dollar supporting patient treatment.
Some big shoutouts to all that participated in the event and braved the high temperatures for a worthy cause including:
- Gail and Jim Ailor – organized and lead the event over two days, including constructing the Lemonade stand!
- Edwina Tucker
- Mary Beth Woolfolk and her daughter, Julia
- Missie Dusett and her two sons, Cayden and Ashton
- Linda Werz
- Mel Myskowski, her husband, Matthew, and two sons, Emil and Harmon.
- Beth Wright, her husband Jim, and son, Skyler, helped take down the stand for overnight storage.
- Diane Lewis and her husband Randy set up on Saturday morning.
- Lee Kim Fang borrowed her friend’s son, Adrian who worked two shifts, and packed up the stand on Saturday afternoon.
For nearly 40 years, the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® have made medical miracles happen for children stricken with illness and injury. The Network has raised more than $7 billion for 170 member hospitals that provide 32 million treatments each year to kids across the U.S. and Canada. The well-recognized Miracle Balloon icon represents the charity’s fundraising mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible.
Thank you Gail and Fathom Realty – Richmond for representing us in your local community and serving children most in need of critical medical care.